It may be hard to believe, but some employees actually feel guilty for taking time off from work.
Great Day's Workplace Expert, Louise Bauer Davoli, joined us with why skipping that vacation could be hazardous to not only our job performance... but your health as well.
Signs that you need a vacation:
• You Experience Fatigue
• It's Difficult Waking Up
• You're Irritable
• Your Threshold For Frustration Is Low
• You Experience Pains In The Neck, Head, And Back
How to take advantage of your time off:
• Take A Mental And Physical Break
• Develop Health–Promoting Habits
• Enhance Relationships With Family And Friends
If you have any questions for Louise you can e–mail us at email@example.com. Please type "Takin' Care of Business" in the subject line.