Space Heater May Be Cause Of House Fire In Orange Cove - KMPH FOX 26 | Central San Joaquin Valley News Source

Space Heater May Be Cause Of House Fire In Orange Cove

Posted:
ORANGE COVE, Calif. (KMPH) -

Firefighters say a space heater may have started a fire at a home in Orange Cove.

It happened early Monday morning at 11th and C Streets.

Cal Fire says there were three people inside at the time and all got out safely.

Firefighters say there was not a working smoke detector in the home but the people woke up to the sound of glass breaking from the fire.

The house is considered a total loss.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KMPH. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.