After Saturday's 69-28 win in which Derek Carr threw for 527 yards and 7 touchdowns, and Davante Adams hauled in nine catches for 246 yards and 4 TD's, the duo has further separated themselves from the country's elite.
Via Fresno State Athletics, here's what the QB-WR duo has accomplished thus far this season, and for their careers.
Senior QB Derek Carr (Bakersfield, Calif./Bakersfield Christian HS) - Heisman Trophy Candidate, Davey O'Brien Award Semifinalist, Walter Camp Player of the Year Award Semifinalist, Maxwell Award Semifinalist, Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award Finalist, William V. Campbell Trophy (Academic Heisman) Finalist
• Is responsible for 37 more touchdowns than he is turnovers this season, which leads all FBS players by three.
• Has an FBS-leading 39 touchdown passes against only four interceptions in 502 pass attempts.
• Has a current streak of 266 consecutive passes without throwing an interception, which is a school and Mountain West record.
• Throwing for 394.8 yards per game, which leads the nation. His 3,948 total passing yardage ranks No. 2 in the FBS despite the fact that he has played in one less game than every other player ranked in the top 5.
• Tied for the national lead in touchdowns responsible for with 41 and points responsible for with 246.
• Has thrown a touchdown pass in 30-straight games, which is the longest active streak in the FBS.
• Thrown for over 300 yards in 8-of-10 games this season and four or more TD passes in 6-of-10 games.
• His six games with 400-plus passing yards this year
leads all FBS quarterbacks.
• Is one of 19 quarterbacks in FBS history to throw for over 10,000 career passing yards AND 100 TD passes.
• For his career, he has thrown 102 touchdown passes
against only 20 interceptions in 1,473 pass attempts.
Sophomore WR Davante Adams (Palo Alto,
Calif./Palo Alto HS) - Biletnikoff Award Semifinalist
• His 19 touchdown catches leads the FBS by four and is as many or more than 76 of the 123 FBS teams have this season.
• Tied for the FBS lead in receptions per game (10.0) and is second in the nation in receiving yards per game (121.3).
• Joined West Virginia's Stedman Bailey (2012) as the only players this century to have two games in the same season with over 200 yards receiving and four touchdown receptions.
• Has become the fifth FBS receiver this century to have back-to-back seasons with 100 or more receptions AND over 1,000 yards receiving.
• Has seven TD catches of over
35 yards in 2013.
• Caught 10 or more passes in 5-of-10 games with a high of 16 at Idaho (Oct. 5). The 16 receptions is tied for the fourth most by a FBS receiver this year.
• His five games with 10-plus receptions leads the nation.
• Has caught a TD pass in
9-of-10 games this season and in 17 of his last 18 games dating back to 2012. He
has 33 career TDs in 23 games played.
• In three games from Oct. 5-26, he had 36 receptions for 493 yards and 9 TDs.
• Is the FBS active CAREER leader in receiving yards per game (109.8), receptions per game (8.8) and tied for the lead in TD receptions with 33, despite the fact that his 23 career games played in is 19 less than any of the other players ranked in the top five.