A Fresno family is displaced Wednesday after an early-morning fire gutted their home.
Investigators say the fire erupted inside the home near Clinton and Blythe shortly after 6 a.m.
The fire spread quickly through the home. Fortunately, a woman who was inside of the home at the time spotted the fire and was able to wake up her sleeping parents.
All three were able to get out safely.
It took firefighters about 15 minutes to knock down the fire. But, they say the fast-moving flames and smoke did extensive damage to the house.
Investigators say electrical equipment in a bedroom may have sparked the fire.
Two people were treated for smoke inhalation.
No one else was hurt.