Ovations is looking to hire about 200 food service workers for the 2013 Fresno Grizzlies baseball season.
The company will hold a job fair on Saturday, January 5 and Sunday, January 6 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Chukchansi Park in Downtown Fresno.
Applicants are asked to take along a pen or pencil to fill out paperwork. Interviews will be conducted at the job fair.
Here is a list of positions that are available:
• Concessions Stand Manager - responsible for coordinating the work force in their assigned location to provide prompt, accurate and friendly service for the venue guests. Responsible for verifying open inventory, ensuring inventory levels during event, tracking all discards and spoilage, validating all stock received and transferred out, counting ending inventory and closing point of sale terminals among other duties.
• Concessions Cashier - responsible for greeting guests in a pleasant manner while filling food and beverage orders. Cashier will operate the POS system and collect money for purchased food and beverage items.
• Concessions Prep - responsible for preparing concession menu items utilizing the cooking equipment in a fast-past environment. Must adhere to high food quality standards to ensure guests satisfaction. Be aware of portion control, food waste and sanitation.
• Concessions Cook - responsible for preparing concession menu items utilizing the cooking equipment in a fast-past environment. Responsible for operating large volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers and ovens. Must adhere to high food quality standards to ensure guests satisfaction. Be aware of portion control, food waste and sanitation.
• Catering Waitstaff - responsible for greeting and serving guests in the venue dining areas and at catering functions. Must be personable and able to work in an ever-changing environment. Recording guest order and relaying to kitchen among other duties.
• Catering Runner - assists the server in providing restaurant and catering guests with a pleasant experience. Responsible for setting tables, refilling glasses and clean up among other duties.
• Kitchen Cook - responsible for preparing foods to be served to guests throughout the venue. Responsible for providing high quality, fresh food products in timely manner for delivery to guests.
To learn more about Ovations, visit http://www.ovationsfoodservices.com.